Denver Recovery Group
Denver Recovery Group offers the following services: Methadone and Suboxone Maintenance
-- Medically Supervised Methadone and Suboxone Tapers
– Individual and Family Counseling
– Services for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mothers
– Case Management Services
– Groups for therapy and support
– Discharge Planning
Our comprehensive intake process is designed to ensure all individual patient needs are addressed. Once proper maintenance is achieved, ongoing counseling and doctor sessions help keep the client on the road to recovery.
Incoming patients can expect:
– Meeting with a counselor to determine an appropriate treatment plan, set goals, and expectations.
– Medical screening and assessment with a physician to determine individual dosing needs.
– Random drug screening in accordance with state and federal regulations.
– Ongoing meetings with a counselor, nurse, and medical doctor to help monitor progress.
Studies show that nothing works better than methadone for keeping opiate addicts away from the use of heroin or other opiate medications. Methadone provides complete relief from withdrawal symptoms — and while appropriately medicated, you won’t feel any need or desire to use other opiates.
Buprenorphine can decrease cravings and relieve withdrawal symptoms. This can help you remain in treatment and gain control over your opiate addiction without the distraction of cravings and fear of withdrawal.
Denver Recovery Group offers guest dosing services for those visiting Denver and its surrounding areas. Visiting patients will find our professional and person-centered clinic to be both inviting and centrally located. In preparation for guest dosing, certain steps and information must be provided.
– Home clinic must initiate contact with us via phone, fax, or email prior to your visit
– A faxed copy of your clinic’s guest dosing request form signed by the medical director
– Patient’s full name
– Social security number
– Date of birth
– Driver’s license or state ID card
– Dosing level and medical status
All guests are required to pay a daily dosing fee. We accept cash, credit cards and money orders. If you have any questions regarding our guest dosing process, feel free to contact us directly. Let us help you stay on your path to recovery!